A great big thank you to Michelle, a fellow blogger and Christ follower, for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. She has an incredible blog about reflecting on the Word of God that I think anyone seeking after Him can benefit from, so check it out here. I’m honored to have this and I hope all of you continue to share in my walk.
Here are the rules for having such a reward bestowed upon me:
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Seven Things About Me:
1. Well I’m a twenty year old aspiring Christian author with a two-year old daughter and I am engaged, in my opinion, to the greatest woman on Earth.
2. I love Italian food and if I could eat it for all three meals and never gain weight I most definitely would.
3. I’m not in school now but I’d like to go back, starting with a degree in Christian Counseling and seeing where life goes from there, although I’d like to get a Doctorate in Theology
4. As my blog says, I’m seeking wisdom from God.
5. I love the sound of songbirds in the morning. One day I hope my home is a place they flock to in the mornings.
6. My favorite shows are The Big Bang Theory, The Office, and How I Met Your Mother
7. I came to Christ after finding myself enthralled by Left Behind: The Kid’s Series, so for a long time my favorite book in the Bible was Revelation.
My Seven Nominations:
First of all, let me just say that this was hard. I haven’t been involved in blogging networks for very long, but already I’ve seen so many fantastic blogs so choosing seven is why I’m posting this in the afternoon instead of the morning.
1. http://sweetlittlesongbird.wordpress.com/ – This is my lovely bride-to-be. She inspires me, challenges me, and always supports me. Here you’ll find her photography coupled with some excellent insights into her mind. Even being as close to her as I am, every new post is a treat.
2. http://onceforalldelivered.blogspot.com/ – I’ll be honest, I just found this blog today. It was linked on another blog I was looking at today so I checked it out and was hooked. Great insights on God’s Word. A must read for fellow wisdom-seekers.
3. http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/ – If your goal is to write and serve God and feed your family, this blog should be pinned on your favorites bar. Why? Because those are all the things this blogger is doing.
4. http://jonlilley.com/ – Some very solid, biblical posts that can speak into anyone’s life. This is one of the first blogs I started following and it really is just great.
5. http://timothyshockleysr.com/ – This blog is like when the Assistant Pastor or the Youth Pastor has been doing a message series on Sunday mornings, then that first week when the Senior Pastor walks back up to the front. Just a great, powerful message.
6. http://davidtoft.wordpress.com/ – “messages of light and hope to encourage and inspire.” Very true. If you’re anything like me, you won’t be able to read just one of these posts.
7. http://www.thinkingchristian.net/ – I love his credo; Christians do not hold the truth, we are held by it. This is another really good blog for wisdom-seekers.
Thank you again to Michelle and all my readers, it means a lot to have you all with me.